Monday, May 29, 2017

Think Twice. Aotearoa Allstars

Wednesday 31 May's learning.

We are going to read and respond to the rap 'Think Twice'. Big Shout Out to MD for sorting the lyrics for us, a big task. We appreciate your work here.

We are going to listen to the interview from Juice TV where the rappers talk about the purpose of the song. It has a powerful message and links to our previous work around the short NZ film, 'Truant' and the article, Truants behind Most Youth Crime.

Great to be a part of Grey High and promoting our 'Magic Bullet' to this issue, by our own strategy, 'Everyday Counts'

LI: We are learning to  identify and explain  the issues described in the rap

SC: I can offer my opinions during the discussion about the lines in Scribe's verse.
SC: I can make notes on my text.
SC: I can take my turn reading out loud.
SC: I can express my ideas about this verse in a brief paragraph.


Think Twice Rap, and Interview on Juice TV

Think Twice Lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment