Sunday, July 30, 2017

Writing Letters

Monday 31 July's Learning


Today we are going to begin our letter writing, this will follow on from the discussion and planning from last week. We are aiming to use this Unit Standard to be able to write letters of request to the SLT at Greymouth High School and to some members of our wider community to help us in various ways to be able to plan for our day out on the flood wall. It is my aim to have you all actively involved in the planning and required paper work for this opportunity to learn outside the classroom.

LI: We are learning how to write a formal letter of request.

SC: I can make notes on the model to identify the way the letter goes together.
SC: I can begin my own letter following the correct format.
SC: I can write my first paragraph identifying and explaining my own ideas.


Lesson Sequence

Class Reading

Letter writing activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment